Monday, August 25, 2014

Garry's Mod™

Garry's Mod™

Valve Corporation®
Description:
Garry’s Mod™ is a creative, physics sandbox game where you have total control over everything. There is no story, and no objectives besides what you dedicate your time to. Garry’s Mod™ was originally made as a mod for Half Life 2™ but eventually became it’s own, original game. It comes with hundreds of tools, weapons, npc’s and more that you can spawn in with the click of a button. For example: in the “Weapons” folder, you can find the trademark weapon of half life/ half life 2™, the gravity (or zero point energy field manipulator) gun which lets you pick up objects found anywhere in the map, or from your inventory and fire them at your target at a high speed causing instant damage, or just throwing the object out of sight, and therefore, out of your way. This same folder also contains the prize of this game/mod, the physics gun. Much like the gravity gun, the physics gun can pick up any object and move it, and even has the exact same design, but with a blue glow, instead of orange. However, the physics gun is used to take an object and position it anyway or anywhere you want it, even floating in mid-air. It is a tool, not a weapon. But Garry’s Mod™ is unlike most sandboxes. This game is made for the player to get add-ons, or mods. It is extremely easy to do so because the add-on workshop is right on the game’s main menu. Just browse, click instal, wait five seconds and now you have a brand new item or two.

Personal Reviews:

I just got this game today as a gift, and all I can say is that I am mind-blown. With the little time i have spent on this game, I can already tell that I am addicted. It seems that Garry’s Mod™ has absolutely no limits in possibilities and performance. I have installed plenty of add-ons like the Harry Potter wand mod, the Dubstep Gun mod, and the Wii remote mod (which made me laugh hysterically the first time I tried it) and what I have done with this game looks extremely difficult to do, but this game’s controls and options makes anything possible and easy. I made a working tank from scratch, and a giant laser gun that shoots turtles wherever you want and I have to say it was a piece, of cake.
And a CRAP TON of fun.

this game rates 9.7 Gordon Freemans out of 10.
.7
/
-P

Sorry, -L isn’t here today. So I’ll talk for him.
-P is the coolest gamer ever. Y’all should buy him a mountain dew. I should buy him a mountain dew! I WILL buy him a mountain dew.
I rate -P 11 mountain dew’s out of 10!
/
-L

With -L being gone, we could not post a video. But we will do that soon.

Although we bought the game we do not own any rights to the game and or the companies that were mentioned in this review. That means you, mountain dew.
More legal stuff here.

1 comment: