Sunday, August 17, 2014

Portal 2™

Portal 2™
Valve Corporation®


Description:


Portal 2™, the sequel to the hit, first person puzzle/platform game Portal™ by Valve®, became one of the world’s most successful pc game of all time. It was released April 19, 2011. Soon after, it was released to Microsoft’s™ Xbox™, Mac™ and Linux™. The game follows the story of a test subject named Chell in the broken down and destroyed facility known as Aperture Laboratories. You must control Chell to solve the various tests and puzzles within the facility using a device called the Aperture Science hand-held portal device or the Portal Gun as she tries to overrun and escape with her small, humble, robot friend Wheatley, who (SPOILER ALERT!!!) turns out to have other more menacing objectives. The main enemy of this game is a giant computerized robot who was designed to run the facility, but went mad and murdered the whole staff, named GLaDOS (Genetic Life-form and Disk Operating System.) This game contains tests of many shapes and sizes, which include obstacles like turrets that shoot, and lasers that burn. They will test your reflexes and problem solving abilities, while managing to include a great plot and story that will keep you on your toes, and give you a wonderful thrill.


Personal reviews:


I bought this game after my friend recommended it to me and pushed me to it every single day. My expectations were high, because of what I had heard of it. When I finally got it and finished the single player campaign, my expectations were beyond exceeded. I was immediately blown away by the amazing graphics, wonderful story, charming characters and overall fun of the game. This Pc game is definitely my favorite game of all, and I don’t think it will ever meet it’s match. (Unless Portal 3 is a thing, in which case SIGN ME UP!)
This game rates 100 portal guns out of 10.
/
-P


I like this game and what you can do with the portals. I heard about this game by -P telling me I should buy it so that we could play together on the co-op feature that this game offers. I really like the game although some of the puzzles can hurt your brain, but with enough effort and smarts nothing is impossible. With that said I like this game a lot and rate it:
8.5 companion cubes out of 10
.5
/


-L


Although we bought the game we do not own any rights to the game and or the companies that were mentioned in this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment